He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tuesday, June 23, 2009


just let me be RANDAM..
cause too exited !!

hahaha xD

==============================================

yesterday
daddy have a motor crash

he hurts his leg
gosh
so pain T___T

hope he'll get well soon
i pray ya =))

===============================================

yesterday as usual sms with gk

had a shock question and answer

form3 had lots of RUMORS that
I CRUSH ON GK !!

gosh
NONSENSE

think b4 what you'll say lar wei
>.<

really RANDAM lar !!

im a friendly girl =]
i can be close to everyone right ??!!

treat everyone the same dude xD

crap ...
grrrrrhhhhhhh = o =

===========================================

and WENG KEAT also

crap lar >.<

i think he taught that im crush on him >.<

opps..
not only him !!
is the whole class !!
( nearly )

whats wrong har ??!!

am i a PLAYGIRL ??!!

NO !!
IM NOT !!


im just a normal girl
maybe is too friendly xD

i treated everyone good right ?!

what should i do T___T
apa macam aku mau buat !!

* im like similar with WENG KIAT dii
too many rumors on us >.<

==========================================

today morning mum say daddy wanna in wad

then nobody fetch me back from school

then i TRY to call weng kiat lor

call him fetch me back

then at phone he said he cant
fetch me coz had bass class

so sad >.<

then after school

dont know whay have a feel that he'll come and fetch me
( sot sot dii >.< )

guess what ??
i din saw him but i saw mummy

mummy said daddy dont want go to wad

so she can fetch me back
( yay !! no need walk home xD )

then when nearly reach my house

i saw my dream car outside my house !!

my gosh !!

weng kiat came !!

he said that he waited me outside school some time dii

then din saw me then go to my house see im there a not

then wait till im back !!

gosh

happy wei !!

he do fetch me !!

but too bad
i came out from school late T___T

he din fetch me from school

but at last we go eat lunch and go Concerto together

he waited for me for lunch but had no enough time
( suparr hungry, i felt guilty xD )

so after his bass class nii we go eat

pity him so hungry while waiting for me xD

we talk and talk again
had lots of knowledge from him

what a 'SHOCKY' day =]

i want next time !!

P/S:

wuii !!

i din cheat you kay =))

=============================================

i do really need you
i do really want you
i do really love you
i do really trust in you

im SUPARR RANDAM !!


by heygirl joanna.
replay !! >.<