He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, September 14, 2009



this is the person that i wanna say

THANK YOU

=))

he helped me lots !

and so Format-ed my com

=)

really thx ya corn

xD

==========================================

after he helped me change my windows to
WINDOWS 7,

is really darn nice !

even i taught i'd bought a new computer

=)

really love it !

thus he also in love with my com

><

============================================

everything is alright then

my computer is really near perfect

cause i did choose the right person
to format my com

=)

and he's really great !

wanna know him more

cause can know the different him

=)

had a shock cause knew something
unexpected

but is happy

i really happy of this

=)

thx Lord to cause bring him to me

=============================================

something happen to my friends today

=((

they pissed off

im like.....

urhhhhhhhh

my heart bleed.

i care bout them but i cant really do anything

T-T

'Lord, tell me what should i do'

i know it will be okay soon !

Amen !

=========================================

hey gal,

u made me pissed off of you

i really dont want

really dont want you to touch,
even be near to my baby !


get away from him !


think back what you'd done and confess
to Lord

may the Lord bless you

============================================

kays,

i should do my work now

=))

i love you all
do really love.


lastly

thx again to tao for all things

i love you too

=P


by love,
joanna koh =)