He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, January 30, 2010

yeah !~!~!
im back ><
i know im always here =X


yea dont know what happen to me
damn emo and emo
tried to be positive and positive but...
is hard for me T-T


kays
and im just myself =P
lots of stuffs happen this few days
and i lazy to list it out =X


dont feel good everytime
easy to get angry and happy
mood goes up and down all the times
dont blame me =*(


im just joanna
dont aspect more from that ><
getting more and more tired but i cant rest
should move on..
is heavy you know ?! =(


got lots of pressure nowadays
has lots of stress
kay i know i should overcome it...
but, sometimes i really cant take it..


damn emo article,
give me back my positive joanna !!! =((
i want Kim JeJung ><


sorry to say that,
i dont meant to hurt you. but i did...
=((
sorry...



love,
joanna