He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, February 12, 2010

oh yeah~

laaaaalaaaalaaaa
dont know whats happening =D
just feel happy today
and i want this feeling continue all along the days..
Amen !


{ i want you to know, you belong in my life
i love the hope, i see in your eyes
for you i would fly, at least i would try
for you i'll take, the last flight out }

im listening this song right now
is sweet for me
sing it to me la baby =D



not a word can describe our relationship
and i know is pointless to describe it
just wanna say
i'll always be with you, i wont leave you there alone.




lots of images flying in my mind now
this article meant to certain peoples but not just A PERSON
=P




feel very free when im with you(all)
dont wanna leave dii
forever, i want it forever =D
tell me that im not dreaming xD



im joanna
forever joanna
nothing can change me to be NOT JOANNA.
=)


yea, i love him.



love,
joanna.