He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

yea i dont like it =(

i dont like those feeling honestly.. it hurts me, do really hurts.



yea i try to let myself not to care bout it so much, but is really hard. you just been missing in a blink of eye.
how could you ?!


im thinking and thinking all along the days, and my heart cut piece by piece..
how i wish i dont ?!



yea a triangle, is just me and him, and where are you huh ?!
where is my third one ?!



come back my dear, please, i miss you.





my post damn emo.
gosh but after wrote it down my feeling is getting better now =)
so, no worries ya
need to ready for my drum class ! heehoo !




tomorrow we gonna meet, give me a good explanation !
if not... hmmmppp ! angryyyyy





your love,
joanna.