He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

actually i dont emo.
but looks like im emo.
oh goodness what am i saying. :X



ya know? just a little cares from him, its just enough to make my day.
but now im afraid to accept his cares, i want it more and more!
and at last, i hurt myself.



i cried because of this, i deleted him.
but at last, he's back.
why we just can act like nothing happened before huh?



im not falling in love though.
its just the warmness are tempting me.



joanna koh see en! what are you doing here!
i feel myself damn stupid right now.
i cant control! i cant pull my mind off!
gosh!



haiy, ok, its enough to release my temper.
time flies, no time to be at here dii.



thx childish boy Channin Goh!
love this:
Dear heart, fall in love only when you're ready, not when you're lonely.




yea i love him, i do love him.
its not that easy to love.



and i missed the other him.
can we meet? huh?




love,
joanna koh.