He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, December 29, 2010



good news and bad news here... :X


my limited edition sony erricsson w980 had been crashed! :(
okay i really love my phone, but at last...
haiy...
YOU're still my baby! im proud of YOU! :D



*a car crossed onto my phone and my inner screen damaged. :(



its really extreamy scary to tell my dad bout this..
he'll wack me i thought..
but at last, i told him, he dint wack me, dint even scold me..
and he did promise me to buy a new one for me.. :)



thx God for it! He worked! He listened our prayers!



yesterday, 28 Dec 2010, i got my new phone..
which is Nokia 5530..
alright, its nice, i love it! :D



really thx for boon for helping me really lots! :D
i appreciate it!
he helped me to buy, he took it for me, and he sent it to my doorstep!
how touched! TT




and you know what?
today my dad told me that he wanna get me an iPhone 3months later..
oh gosh, i dont know whether is true or not..

but i still havent have enough date with my Nokia 5530 yet!! TT




*im not SHOW-OFF-ing.
just expressing my feelings.. :P



i wont let myself to repeat the same mistake again!
no losting my phone again!




love,
joanna koh. :)