He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, November 30, 2009

CCF !


okay, just let me be random xD

erm yeah !
CCF (Concerto Concert Festival) ended yesterday !
GREAT wah ~ !



gosh yesterday is successful !
i love my bandies so muchhh =)
and too my FEB 29
so the next aim will be my FEB 29 !
and D.O.F will have other plan wee~
=)


performed 5 songs yesterda with two bands
1 classical pop and 1 rock band =)
did mistake too T-T
but nevermind,
we learned from mistake right ?!
hahaha


had SUPPER + DINNER yesterday night from 11pm till 1.30am
hahahaha
went back late ! opps xD
went for Station 1 and had Chicken Chop's !
yummy~
enjoy much !
(i still owe wk a chicken chop ><)


and today morning woke up at 5.50am !
just for creating a PASSPORT and
i'd waste my whole day at pahang
DOING NOTHING !
gosh my one day just passed like this T-T



okay and thats the ending and a new beginning starts
=)
must have a plan dii
joanna go go go !



**music needs discipline.

***great job guys and girls !
****FEB 29 & D.O.F
*****appreciate all




THANKS TO GOD FOR EVERYTHING !
ALL THE GLORY TO GOD !
muackssss xD





joanna joanna joanna !
><