He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, November 22, 2009

MISSING EACH OTHER.


chubby my son and me =)





today's rehearsal
great GReat GREAT !


oh gosh im inlove with a song named

MISSING EACH OTHER.


kays,
and its rearranged by our sifu
Alex Hong

xD


oh gosh is super 'chun' !

loves so much wee~

xD


======


oh ya

SOMEONE said im fooled by him

><

if u say im fooled by you

so we're fooling each other

xD

cause im fooling you also wee~

muahahahaha

xD

i very honest wan
><

you know wan lar

hahahaha xD


and very honest also

I MISS THE MEMORY SOOO MUCH !
><

========


study STudy STUDY !!


must catchup my homework wee
><


find odie and derek !
weng kiat also wah !!
><


wanna watch NEW MOON also
><


i go buy TWILIGHT 1st
><


then go his house watch
xD


oh yeah~


=)






feel that wanna LOVE HER

xD

i'll get killed !

><


muahahahahaha




joanna koh.