He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, July 20, 2009



randam-ing SMILE =))

actually hor

smile more is very very very (x100...)
GOOOOOD wan !!

but dont laugh too much wor =D

cause the brain 'dont like'

you'll forget something
if laugh too much xD
( someone told me xD )

muahahahahaha

==========================================

yesterday got that my granddaughter
had few days of holiday from
NATIONAL SERVICE !!

but too bad i cant meet her ==

cause i cant go out T_____T
( maybe can ?? )

really miss her !!

i felt that wanna go to NS also !!

Lord
let me go kay ??
=P

=======================================

kay
my cuttie

misses him

too bad something changed dii =((

lost dii =[

dont feel good

haiz

what you'd told me
all lost dii T-T

just remain this relationship,
maybe is not a bad thing also ??

=))

==========================================

my sleepy mood came back again T-T

i slept at class a lot !!

omg !!

my homework havent finish yet T-T

i want to sleep now again !!

wuwuwuwuwuwu.....

===========================================

yesterday downloaded and arranged
so lots of songs =]

stop at near 12.30am xD

cant believe i really can do this thing
so LONG !!

finish 15 songs dii

i need 5 more songs !!

where to find ??

HOOI WENG KIAT
what should you say to me ?!


hahahaha

=========================================

whats my mood now har ??

dont know also xD

=P

let it be

just let it be

lalalalalalala




by love joanna.
lalala-ing =D