He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, July 4, 2009


ya
super no mood now

but feel like blogging ==

=============================================

just felt that there have a distance dii =((

i just HATE it !!

i taught we dont have any distance for it ??

so??
now??
how !!!

damn !!

ya
is not your fault

is my own problems kay ??!!

but so what ??

should you be like this ??

i think

i should have a distance for it

i'll leave
i'll appear if you call

btw
thx to you and sorry what i've did wrong

thats the end for us
no more extra

============================================

the k's makes me so ....

makes me dam !!

my feeling is so corrupted

everything is in my mind
and
i dont know how to control it

is suffering

too many things comes to my mind and
i dont know what to do

just leave it to God

===========================================

pointless article

so what ??

im just shouting !!!!!

i HATE this feeling !!!



by emo joanna.
so what ??