He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, October 14, 2010

oh hey, im an alarm clock today! :)
gave someone a morning call. hoho! :)
this is not the 1st time, but i appreciate! :)



nic's night message so sweeeet! :P
just text me 'good night' before you sleep, i love it! :)
i can feel the warmness. hehe. :)



started to do my own revision, its fun honestly. :)
someone is willing to teach me. woohoo! :)
thx much! :)



such a time i dint give someone my hugs. :(
feel so empty, cause hugs will represent my loveeee. :)
but i dint manage work it now. :(




enjoyed yesterday! :)
but tired! :(



someone passed away and may Lord bless him!
Rest In Peace. :)



im trying my best to list down my learning everyday! :)
good habit! :)



nights! im waiting for you. :)



i want you! hoho! :)



if you feel annoyed right, then just tell me.
you still shouldn't put your temper on me right? :)



love,
joanna koh.