He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, October 28, 2010

so what? im me! :)



oh ya, lots of memories there. and im happy with it!
im doing the right things and im proud of it. :)



just loving the two boys, the two that i really admire lots!
that im willing to help and share with!
my smiles and tears, caused of them. XD




i wont put too much attention on them and leave the others behind.
i'll balance it. :)



my life isn't miserable!
im thanking everyone that support and leave me.
i learned from there! :)



what bout my friends in my class and school?
just go on, no matter what i have God in my heart.
no offense, but accept! :)
they're still my friend. :)



gotta sleep! brush my teeth and go to bed! :D
he teaches me to brush at night! hehehehe.




love,
joanna koh.