He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, August 9, 2009

All the things she said

Lady Gaga ft. Flo-Rida-
STARSTRUCK



gosh gosh gosh

gosh gosh gosh


gosh gosh gosh

gosh gosh gosh !

TOMORROW I NEED TO
GO TO SCHOOL !

GOSH !

i dont want to start my
school life

T-T

i still wanna have rest

T-T

just let me be random

T-T

====================================

addicted with
t.A.T.u's-All the things she said

gosh !

i'd been finding this song
so long ago !

but i dont know the title
>.<

but now
I'D GOT IT !

happy

=))

*their songs is great !

======================================

p.s

near my house having a
'PARTY'

gosh !

supah noisy
==

no offense

but is really
NOISY !

and pointless also

==

======================================

gosh

need to
ready for tomorrow dii

>.<

byez guys and girls

=))

loves !


by love,
joanna. koh ! xD