He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, August 8, 2009



oh yeah

my jejung

=))

gosh you really
cool !

i love you !

xD

haha

======================================

kays

changed my blog layout dii

=))

gosh yesterday i'd busying this
for a whole day !

and im so supah tired

T-T

promise

this is NOT a template i download
from web !

i had my own research !

research the HTML code
==

add and delete the HTML code by
myself

xDD

is NOT an easy job kay
=P

but thx God

at last
i succeed !

oh yes !

*this is like set vf my chinese blog's layout
xD

===================================

gosh gosh gosh !

yesterday supah happy also !

=))

cause i can use
SOAP for bathing dii !

gosh

cause last fortnight my dots havent
DRY yet

so cant use soap for bathing

it KILLS if i use it
==

so

i felt so FRESH yesterday !

thx Lord for this also
=))

will plan to have hair treatment
few days later

had dandruff dii T-T

======================================

gosh

exam again T-T

started to be afraid dii
T-T

when nii i can do my own revision
T-T

so lazy !

and my drum !

im still lack of energy
T-T

Lord
help me >.<

======================================

addicted with

Lady Gaga ft Flo-Rida's
STARSTRUCK


gosh

i love the beat !

will upload the song soon
>.<

oh yes !



by love,
joanna koh ! >.<