He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thursday, August 6, 2009


just let me SLEEP like this

=))

gosh

im TIRED

T-T

wanna sleep but LAZY

T-T

=================================

oh yeah

joanna. must say something !

gosh

im BLANK

T-T

just wanna tell all of you

be HAPPY everyday =))

dont get stressed everytime ya

just be normal =))

no pretending
no faking

just be yourself !

remember that

YOU ARE SPECIAL !

dont bloody care bout
the others too much
but forgot

WHO ARE YOU

always ask yourself

WHO AM I

get the answer and apply it
to your life =))

but must be
POSITIVE lar =))

wanna love the others
love yourself first

=))

but not to be
self centered

understand ?

=))

=====================================

ish*

let me cry T-T

next week exam dii

gosh

i din go for school for 2weeks
and i din even study for 2 weeks

how can i score in my test next week !

just let me cry again T-T

=======================================

will be back to school next week
( i think ? )

i miss all the fallerz in school T-T

but i dont miss school day
xDD

oh yeah !

hahaha

and my dots is getting lesser and lesser

wait till my face's dots dissapear

my school life come back !

oh yes !

im blessed !

hey
i miss you too !
xD



by love,
joanna. koh =))