He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, August 2, 2009


gosh

1st of all

wish my dearest babe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

hey babe !

God bless and be happy ya

=))

actually wanna bake a cake for you wan

but my house dont have oven

orz

will give you surprise soon ya

=================================================

im inlove !

vf [s.e] w980 and w508 !

gosh

supah nice !

cheryl decided to buy w508

then what bout me !

i want w908 !

yish

when nii i can own it !

gosh

>.<

====================================================

bish*

gosh i miss him !

bored at house and i wanna have a trip !

oh ya

practice my drum !

no energy dii T-T

yish

i cant do anything except playing vf the

rectangle metal boxii

>.<

i wanna go out !

i wanna eat !

i wanna play !

i want him !

>.<

=================================================

yish*

how long i cant have a sweet bath dii

gosh

i cant even touch the soap for

a week !

bist*

luckly i din sweat much !

but still hate it !

goshhhhhhh

help me Lord !

din tried before be so dirty like now

ever in my life !

and i dont want !

this whole week just bathing with

HOT WATER !

T-T

===============================================

i miss the moment we spent together

=))

dam i miss you

blah ! xD


by love,
joanna.