He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Wednesday, May 6, 2009


yahhhhhhhh =]]

just woke up from my lovely bed =]]

dont know why

dont know what happen to me

this few dayz so happie =DD

and also so tired =(((

sleep how much also not enough 1 T__T

wanna sleep now again !!!!

============================================

ytdy go back house late again =DD

coz go take wk's bass guitar
at Nelson's teacher house !!

so miss Nelson teacher !!!!

he helps me ytdy again !!!!

teach me how to LOVE =DD

teach me how to

spread God's LOVE to the world =DD

yeahhhhhhhhh

feel so fresh after talking with Nelson teacher =]]

Good journey at overseas ya =]]

dis Sunday will listen your sermon =DD
=================================================

then after that go wk's house ler

listen he plays the PIANO !!!

yeahhhhhh

wk improve diiiiii =]]

so good =]

he practice for 45min

then go play computer game lerrr >.<

dont like !!!!

hahahahaha

i mean dont like him evitime play that >.<

coz he cant stop 1 ==''''''

at least play till midnight oni stop 1 !!

but ytdy he nid to fetch me back ma =]]

so he end the game half way lerrr XDD

but he says that wanna
continued play back after fetch me back !!!

dont want !!!!

sure late sleep 1 !!

dont wan pray for you ler !! >.<

==============================================

ytdy teacher say today i can learn Grade4 dii =]]

but i admit that my grade3 havent stable yet =[[

but at least i improve =]]]

Thx God for helping me =]]

Loves !!!

so must practice

more More MOre MOREEEEE diii =]]

joanna sure can !!!!

wont let teacher dissappointed 1 =DD

===========================================

wanna be happie !!!

yeahhhhhhhh !!!!

miss JKW !!!!

loves God !!!

loves everyone !!!

joanna is FREE !!!!

wanna bite people again >.<

bluekkkkkkk

hahahahaha
God bless everyone =]]


by lovely .joanna.
miss !! =]]