He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Saturday, May 2, 2009


yeah !!
my baby jaejung so CUTE !!

hahahaha

thx HEYJJ's shasha
4 the drawing ya =]

=============================================

2day mood kinda
GOOD !!!

dont know lar

feel free ya !!

feel that wanna BITE people also !!

sweat rite ???

hahahaha

=========================================

later wanna go church dii =]

feel so free at there =]]]

Weng Kiat just sms me yeh XD

ask me got go SDYouth or not =))

when he started so care bout me dii har??

hahahaha

perasan je XDD

aiya
nevermind lar
brother ma =]]

kinda like our relationship now =))

hope to be NO UP NO DOWN ya =]]

is enough dii
dont want more =))

Jesus love Wengie !!!!!
and Wengie loves ------ !!!!

hahahaha

Jesus loves joanna also !!
=================================================

joanna dont like EMO !!!!!

NO GOOD !!!!!

many people dont like also =[[

but why joanna will be emo leh ??? =((

dont like it !!!!

Jesus dont like it also !!!!

so wanna change dii =]]]

emo that time read BIBLE =]]

my lovely miracle in my LIFE !!

yeah !!!!

==========================================

physics assig. arh !!!!!!

so lazy to finish it =((

1000 words !!!!!

know lar i so lazy to do =[[

still wanna do =((

no point, is marks man !!

lost this mark

how to get straight A's leh ???=((

no straight A's how to get
20 songs from Weng Kiat leh ??? =((

so sad T__T
wanna get it lar !!!!!

============================================

so miss my sis xiaomai =]]

she's my dearest sis !!!

never tried b4 will have a sis like dis =]]

Thx LORD !!!!

feel so bleesed !!!!

and sure to have my bro's too =]]]

========================================

loves !!!!!

give more love to everyone !!!!

thats what God wanna us to do =]]]

so dont hate people ya =]]

joanna loves you'll !!!!

yeah !!!

=========================================

JKW

my lovely =]]

today and all along my dayz !!

dont wanna be emo !!

yeah !!!

God Bless everyone

have a HAPPY day ya =]]

mua



by lovely joanna =]
LOVES !!