He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Monday, May 11, 2009



honestly joanna loves this !!!

is super nice & unique !!

yeahhhhhh

wanna buy but ....

i have my ring at my neck dii =[[

hahahahaha

im not saddie but really want this larhhh =]]

=======================================

2day after school den went to suii's house =]

go there 4 the STUDY GROUP =]]

yea

we studied add math
we understand SOME questions dii =]]

then at last also keep chatting
and leave our STUDIES behind dii =DD

say SOMETHING that bla bla bla XD

kinda fun

makes me remember my dar =[[
*darling i so miss you !!! (shout ) *

thx suii for accompany me study =]

loves !!

=========================================

2day exam SUCKS !!

i dont ever wrote so
much Much MUch MUCh MUCH words !!

(is MUCH not MANY . UNCOUNTABLE XD )

i wrote CERPEN (B.Melayu )
somekind of stories =]

and the whether is super hot >.< (obviously that the part down here LOST ! becoz of blogspot;s HTML problem == so, cant read so much dii =(( ) just be bless !! by loveone joanna.