He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sunday, May 3, 2009


my dream car !!!

but it lost something !!!

my real dream car's
car number is [WPQ 86] =DD

hahahahah

go and find out this car =]]

===========================================

haizzz

im not emo ya =]

just mood no good=((

2day morning wake up only
my dad had scolded me dii =[[

so bad

how good is my mood also smash dii T__T

why har??

my family mood no good

i also need to be no mood ??

can i be happy ???!!!

im a human being also !!

i dont want a saddie joanna also T___T

dont want go to heaven then
throw me to hell just a twinkling eyesT__T

Lord, save me please !!!

============================================

did it looks obvious ???

i think is normal rite ??!!

but why misunderstand again

ask me for twice dii =#

thinking what should i do =[

===============================================

i hate people who hurt themself !!!

especially physically !!

i cried b4 so hurtly =((

she just nearly pass away just a move !!!

y should hurt yourself ??!!

fun ??!!

will addicted 1 you know ??!!!

dont ever do that !!

i beg you (you'll)

your body is God's flesh

you hurt God hurts also !!!!!

pelase, dont Dont DONT do that again

think b4 you have a move

============================================

moody again

hates !!!

but cant T___T

God say must loves !!

i'll control it =]]

==============================================

i want JKW !!!!!

so miss !!!!

God bless everyone =]]

joanna loves !!


by lovely .joanna. =]