He cares. He loves.
I, belong to Him.
Nothing is greater than Him.
Loves! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friday, May 8, 2009


i appreciate our friendship =]

i know u will also rite ??

u dii have your lovely 1

i can leave you freely dii

is enough u had him =]]

but please remember

your darling joanna

will be your darling till the day you say
'NO' =]]

darling
I LOVE YOU

i want you to be happy everyday

my shoulder is here for you =]

cc & jo
the dars =]]

==============================================

at last only found that
my school had a drummer dii !!!
(except me XD)

i wanna get that so long time ago !!

he's good i think (?)

hahahha

so me & sl they'll cant be the
1st band in SMKSB dii =[[

but i think v can be the 1st girl's band =]]

we are goin on for it =]]

hope it really works !!

==============================================

just discuss vf teacher wanna have
extra class for few subjects =]]

i've got
add maths & history dii =]

wanna get biology , chemistry & physics also !!
and also maths !!

but is so hard to find

coz the teacher is so BUSY !!

until cant have extra class vf me T.T

how's my exam =[[[[

why when i started to studyy

all things broke my hope =((

hates !!!!

so worry bout my exam

is coming soon !!!

mummy !!
i wanna cry !!!

==============================================

oh ya

today is jeremiiee's birthday !!

now only i realize XD

sorry ya bro =DDD

jammy wanna flight to Penang today !!!

God bless his family ya =]
uncle teddy & wife
jesslynn
jeremiiee
janean

Amen !!

*wuii !!
buy things for me at there !! (shout )*

be happie always =]

and DONT be lala !!

hahaha

loves !!
hug hug =]]

==========================================

im bla bla bla-ing

so bored !!

wanna go studii dii =DD

Loves all !!!

buhhhbyezzzzzz


by the special .joanna.
BLESS !! =]